Hello and thank you for visiting! My name is
I'm a conference interpreter. I provide spoken translation services to businesses/organisations/private persons at meetings, webinars, conferences in English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
My skills can benefit you in the following ways:
Long-term projects I'm proud of:
- Lean Institute Ukraine ............ [Interpreted international lean experts and helped make Ukrainian enterprises more efficient.]
- UNIDO Ukraine ........................... [Interpreted specialists and helped companies become more energy efficient]
- CreativeSociety.com ....................... [Been a part of an international team working on interpreting and translation of interviews and doing voiceover for the Creative Society project. I've interpreted live conferences that were streamed on thousands of online platforms in the impressive 72 languages at the same time.]
Conference interpreter Freelance
September 2015 - now | Ukraine
- Interpreted for a number of international companies and organisations: UNODC, UNECE, UNIDO, UNAIDS, Red Cross, Deloitte, UNHCR, OSCE, New York University, Lean Institute, UEFA, International Media Support and others.
- Helped local businesses and organisations with interpreting, including the Ukrainian Institute of Public Health Policy, IT forum, eCommerce companies, Alfa-Bank, UNIT.City, Wind Energy Association and others.
- Translated presentations, books, documents, articles, contracts, websites.
March 2013 - September 2015 | Ukraine
- Managed teams of copywriters.
- Wrote copy, edited and proofread copies by other copywriters.
- Helped my company become a Top 3 company in the world in its niche.
- Can communicate efficiently: I generally find the common language with people quickly. Which helps in any language.
- I accept challenges: I made it to the semi-final of the international contest of simultaneous interpreters Cosines Pi.
- I have stamina: Have run several full marathons (42.195 km), so I know how to endure lengthy and challenging tasks.
- Acquired advanced IT skills: besides being able to independently set up remote interpreting equipment, I have also created this website page myself.